Tech problem , so ...Scroll down to 'home' for recent posts.

Tech problem , so ...Scroll down to 'home' for recent posts.
PURPLE HAZE

Monday, May 24, 2010

random images/ random quotes






' I woke up one day and everything in the apartment had been stolen and replaced with an exact replica. I said to my room-mate, " Can you believe this. Everything has been stolen and replaced with an exact replica. " He said, " Do i know you ? "
( Steven Wright . N.Y. Times )

'For my part , i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
( Vincent Van Gogh )

' Maybe this world is another planet's hell .' ( Aldous Huxley )

' There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.'
( Nick Boe )

' Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple.'
( Woody Guthrie )

' Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl, is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.' ( Albert Einstein )

What is it if you are not wise. You are otherwise.

In photography, everything can be taught, except how to see.

' I'm the opposite of a paranoiac. I suspect everyone is out to make me happy. '
( J.D. Salinger )

' There's a time for departure, even when there's no certain place to go. '
( Tennessee Williams )

No comments: