Tech problem , so ...Scroll down to 'home' for recent posts.

Tech problem , so ...Scroll down to 'home' for recent posts.
PURPLE HAZE

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Selection of recent collages

I am currently working on new collages for my September show in Palma. It opens September 17th, coinciding with 'Nit de Arte'. I will post these new ones as i finish them. I'm striving for simplicity , but only end up being obscure. The new ones have a musical theme, with blues imagery being prominent. I guess it's to do with this crazy life-style of painting by day and singing with the band most nights. The two activities are somehow morphing into each other. I look at the collage i'm working on now, and i can hear the painting sing. The colours vibrate, dazzling me. Maybe the heat has something to do with it ....the breathtaking beauty that surrounds me , that flows through me like liquid satin. I'm more animal than human, and very proud to be so.

Little man leaping. ( 1995 )

' Manolete ' ( 2010 )

' Idyll ' : ( 2005 )

'Occult Espańa ' : ( 2006 )



1 comment:

gingerandclove said...

Best of luck with the ArtAqua show d - ejoyed it a lot on Thursday.

bessytoes:)